- Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF TERMS OF SALE
These terms and conditions of sale contained herein shall apply to all orders accepted by Necessitees Apparel including its authorized representatives ("Necessitees"). By the placement of an order and acceptance of a shipment, Buyer agrees to these terms and conditions of sale. Any changes in the terms and conditions of sale herein must specifically be agreed to in writing signed by an authorized representative of Necessitees.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- Terms of payment are defined as credit card, credit terms or other prearranged pre-shipment payment method acceptable to Necessitees
- The Buyer wishing to purchase products using credit card must provide a credit card at the time an order is placed, and by submitting or placing an order with Necessitees, buyer agrees that credit card payment for their order will be made at the time their order is placed. Credit cards will not otherwise be charged without consent of the Buyer.
- Under certain cirumstances, Necessitees may require a security deposit prior to processing purchase orders. Security deposits are non-refundable under any circumstances.
- In the event Buyer's payment method is invalid, delinquent or is not otherwise acceptable, Necessitees may be required to bring legal action to collect any amounts due from Buyer, Buyer agrees to pay all collections costs and reasonable attorney fees.
- Checks returned unpaid by Buyer’s bank will be subject to a $25 NSF fee per occurrence and account terms of sale will automatically default to guaranteed funds payable by credit card or other secured funds.
TERMS OF CREDIT
- Necessitees may at its sole discretion issue credit terms to its customers. Credit terms are defined as Net 30 days from the date of invoice, except where otherwise an agreement has been made in writing by Necessitees.
- A finance charge of 1.5% per month on the unpaid balance accrues from the due date. This is an annual percentage rate of 18% simple interest.
- Checks return unpaid by Buyer’s bank will be subject to a $25 NSF fee per occurrence and account terms of sale will automatically default to guaranteed funds payable by credit card or other secured funds.
- The Buyer warrants that all statements made herein are true and correct to the best of his/her knowledge necessary for evaluation of this application.
- By signing this application Buyer authorizes the above listed references to release credit information about your account. Buyer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the above listed references and Necessitees Apparel and their employees and agents from any and all liability resulting from the released information, the evaluation of this application and the extension of credit hereunder.
- By signing this agreement Buyer agrees to provide further credit information or assurance as may be requested by Necessitees Apparel at any time. Necessitees Apparel, in its sole discretion and judgment, may discontinue credit at any time without notice.
PRICING AND PAYMENT
- While Necessitees endeavors to maintain and communicate accurate pricing, prices listed on purchase orders are not final. Line sheet prices in effect at the time an order is placed will be used to calculate final purchase order pricing.
- Prices do not include charges for shipping and handling.
- When applicable, separately stated charges for sales or services associated with Buyer's order will be added.
- Buyer will not be charged sales tax if Buyer provides Necessitees with a proper tax exemption certificate or sellers license applicable to the product ship-to location.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only, and in no event shall Necessitees be liable for any delay in delivery or assume any liability in connection with shipment.
- Shipment costs shall be paid by Buyer unless alternative shipping arrangements have been made in writing no less than one week prior to shipment.
- Risk of loss and damage thereto shall pass to Buyer upon Necessitees Apparel’ tender of delivery thereof to a carrier at the F.O.B. point, and any loss or damage thereafter shall not relieve Buyer from any payment obligation.
- The carrier shall not be deemed an agent of Necessitees Apparel.
ACCEPTANCE AND RETURNS
- Returns for Buyer's convenience are not permitted, and may only reject products for failure to meet the Product specifications.
- Undamaged returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Prior to returning any product, Buyer must submit a return material authorization ("RMA") to Necessitees. RMA requests must be received by Necessitees within 30 days of order delivery. RMA request received after then will be automatically disqualified.
- Upon Necessitees' confirmation of Buyer's right to return, Necessitees shall at its discretion issue an RMA requiring Buyer to return the product freight prepaid in accordance with Necessitees’ instructions in its original packaging and condition without alteration within 30 days following the RMA issue date.
- All return shipments must be marked with the RMA number on the outside of the box. Return shipments must also be accompanied by a brief explanation of the reason for the return.
- Product returned to Necessitees must agree exactly with the part numbers and quantities authorized for return in the RMA. Any merchandise returned without RMA will be automatically rejected and sent back to Buyer.
- Following Necessitees’ evaluation of returned product, Necessitees shall notify Buyer whether the return has been approved or rejected after which Necessitees shall at its discretion either issue Buyer a credit for the purchase price of the product or ship Buyer replacement product for approved returns.
- Standard products may be rescheduled once from the original scheduled ship date or cancelled without charge provided Necessitees has received Buyer's written notice of reschedule or cancellation not less than thirty (30) days prior to the scheduled ship date for such standard products. For cancellation requests received within thirty (30) days of order completion, cancellation charges may apply.
- Any other cancellation or reschedule of standard or non-standard shall be accepted only with Necessitees' prior written approval and cancellation charges may apply.